Microsoft Hello offers a way for Windows 10/11 users to get a more personal (and secure) way to instantly access Windows 10 devices using a PIN, facial recognition, or fingerprint.
Here’s how to set it up:
- In your device, Select “Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options”
- Select “Manage how you sign in to your device”
There are three choices to sign in with Windows Hello:
- Select “Windows Hello Face” to set up facial recognition sign-in with your PC’s infrared camera or an external infrared camera.
- Select “Windows Hello Fingerprint” to set up sign-in with a fingerprint reader.
- Select “Windows Hello PIN” to set up sign-in with a PIN.
Please note: you will need to set up a PIN as part of setting up fingerprint or facial recognition sign-in. The PIN is associated with just one device.
J700 Group are a Lancashire-based, family-run, professional and responsive, Managed Solutions Provider helping Businesses, the Education Sector, and the Healthcare Sector to utilise Innovative IT Consultancy Services, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Microsoft 365, Telecoms, Web Design and SEO solutions to propel their organisation to the next level and beyond.
As an experienced IT Support Provider, helping businesses across Lancashire & Manchester, if you need any assistance with your IT including IT Hardware, a Disaster Recovery Policy or Managed Backup Solutions; Contact us today to see how we can help your business.
#tech #technews #technology #j700group #biztips #b2b #sme #lancashire #itsupport
Call us today: 0333 7721 700
Where to find us: Prinny Mill Business Centre, 68 Blackburn Road, Haslingden, Lancashire, BB4 5HL
#tech #technews #technology #j700group #itsupport #lancashire #techtip #microsofthellow #windows #windows10 #security