Are you looking to build a career within a thriving and dynamic company? We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated IT Support Engineer to be a part of our growing success.
J700 Group are on of the North Wests leading IT Managed Solutions providers, with an impressive client base, with growth of over 400% over the past financial year, we are already laying the foundations for similar growth over the next few years and beyond. We are recruiting an IT Support Engineer to provide quick IT resolutions to our clients and customers, and work alongside the technical team to deliver infrastructure, network, cloud and telecoms projects for new and existing customers.
Due to COVID-19, our whole operation is successfully working remotely, so you will still benefit from the same quality induction, training & ongoing support as if you were in the office.
Benefits of working at J700 Group!
As well as working within a relaxed and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary between £20k – £24k p/a, depending on experience.
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance.
- Early probation for employees who excel.
- Personal development and progression.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays).
About the role
You will be working closely with our exceptional Team to provide the highest level of IT support to our customers. Your day to day duties will include:
- Managing and troubleshooting network, connectivity, telecoms and cloud systems, seeing problems through to resolution.
- Providing technical support for desktops, laptops, local networks, telephony systems and line of business software and systems.
- Providing technical assistance to the projects team, installation, setup and upgrades for new and existing customers.
- Working in line with SLAs, making sure customers get the fastest response and best service possible.
- Escalating issues, problems and incidents when required
- Following all internal process and keeping documentation up-to-date and secure.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator, face to face, over the phone, and in writing.
- Be able to prioritise inbound support issues to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Have experience in VoIP telephony systems.
- Have experience configuring Windows and Mac devices in an Active Directory environment.
- Have experience managing networks.
The hours are 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
If you want the chance of being a part of our rewarding company, complete the below and submit your CV now to be considered!
|Job Category||IT Support|